Monday, November 3

november noise

november. noooooovember. y'all, I like the sunshine. like a lot. i'm NOT ready for grey days, rain, and daylight savings time. i wanted to stay forever in tahiti, but mr man made me come home, and now, it's November.

it's about to be crazy town around here! Christmas cards, new years cards, etc. and, I started a new adventure earlier this year - you may have seen the link on the right, my three readers, but i'm doing some world changing with noonday collection, so, yes, crazy town.

next month, it's the carols of Christmas on repeat after thanksgiving. but, for january, tell me what you're listening to. are you even listening to this - do tell, this mind wants to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!