Tuesday, June 19

a few of my favorite things - june


seems the margarita trend is one with some kick. every menu i see has some sort of jalapeño concoction on it. and, since nothin' says summer like a big 'ol margarita, and 'round here the jalapeño jar's never empty, that is fine by me. i might let out my inner mixologist for this version.

if lincoln park after dark is my winter go-to color, cajun shrimp is it for the summer! when i'm not rockin' pink, that is! and, what better way to show off those summer tootsies than in some cute sandals. these might've started the pink trend for me. their $15 price tag meant they had to be added to my sandal collection.

and...more pink! there are other colors, but i couldn't resist!! i have a few of these, and while they're considered wallets, i think they're more of a clutch. tons of pockets, an id window, and they easily fit a gloss and your smartphone.

gettin' a little intimate here, i've been on the lookout for a bra that actually puts the girls where they need to be, and i found one (3!) in the most unlikely place - tar-jay. i highly recommend, wink, wink.

love the hunger games? then, how dang cute is this katniss cuff? i wasn't so fond of PE archery, but something about this  arrow makes me feel kinda like a bad ass, in a rhinestone-y sorta way. may the odds be ever in your favor...

mr man got us a car bike rack, which means i don't have to watch my life flash before my eyes as i careen down our giant hill at break (brakes) neck speed. so, since we might be biking more (mr man, i'm not promisin' anything here), i think old girl (the bike, NOT me) needs a basket to cart a beach blanket and bottle of wine.

what are y'all lovin' this month?? besides 50 shades. i know...I KNOW! 

2 comments:

  1. got some sandals myself!! And Im diggin the clutch. I read 9 chapters last night and finally stopped because I had to pee so bad!! I know enough info but seriously..addicting

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!