Friday, April 15

Party Animals

it's party time around these parts again, and i've been whipping up birthday invitations. then, as i was getting them all packaged up and photographed, i noticed a theme! they all have cute little animals on them! (thank goodness for easy blog post titles!)

we've got safari animals
custom safari birthday invitation
jungle animals
custom monkey children birthday invitation
and owls
custom owl children birthday invitation
and, i remembered this design. not really animals, but i think it fits into the theme loosely. mama drew these cute bugs and had me use them on the invite.
custom bugs children birthday invitation
if you've got a party animal celebrating a birthday soon, give me a shout! and stay tuned next week, cause i'll show you some ideas to go along with invitations.

oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!