Wednesday, February 16

Simple & Classic Razzle Dazzle

You might not believe this, but I designed these.
custom simple wedding invitation sets
I know, I know, no bright colors, no crazy font, no urban/gritty background. Well, I'll have you know, I can do simple and classic. Hey, stop snickering. It's true. I know when I leave the house, I'm supposed to take off one accessory. Really, I do. Tangent...

The couple held a very small wedding ceremony over Thanksgiving and wanted a classic, art deco feel, so for the wedding, we mixed it up with paper texture (gold flecks, too) and a variety of envelopes (cream, kraft paper, silver). Personality was infused with a custom name design (seen on the rsvp, program, thank you notes).

The Invitation:
custom simple wedding invitations
RSVP:
custom wedding rsvp
Guest info card (this did triple duty as a Direction card, Rehearsal Dinner invitation, and Reception Save the Date):
custom guest information cards
We also designed a Wedding Program:
custom wedding programs
And, Thank You note cards with the yummiest lined envelopes. Notice how the liner paper mimics the scroll work on the invite components.
custom note cards
After seeing this post, the bride needed her own custom hair flower. We used material from her wedding dress; matched the jewel to her fabulous earrings; And, added a feather for some Art Deco spunk.
custom hair flowers
In addition to the small ceremony, the couple is celebrating with friends and family this weekend in an amazing Art Deco building. They asked that their colors for this event (black, cream, purple) be incorporated into these invitations. We tied the two invitation suites together - can you tell how?
custom invitations
Congrats on the wedding, Carley and Brandon. I hope the party this weekend is full of razzle and dazzle!!

2 comments:

  1. hi! thank you so much for commenting on my blog and for the lavender tips::) btw, i'm in love with these invites! you are extremely talented! have a wonderful day:)

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lined envelopes are pretty sweet. I don't think I saw them before. Were they around here somewhere?

    I know the more traditional designs don't come easiest for you but these were beautiful! Love u!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!