Friday, January 8

Twenty Ten!

Ok, who remembers back in 1999 when we were all super worried that at 12:01 none of our technology was going to work? That we were going to be in a state of confusion and our computer screens would look like the opening scenes of the matrix? Me tooooooo.

But, now it's 2010. TWENTY FRIGGIN TEN? Are you kidding me? Where are the flying cars? The cities in space? I want my money back!

Well, I'm sure you've been wondering what I've been doing the whole month (I just spelled that munch!) of December? Hello? Anyone? Tap tap.... and... crickets chirping.

Ok, so I'm sure the only person reading this is my sister, who knows what I was doing the whole month of december, but blogosphere, I'm going to tell you anyway.

I was designing, and printing, and delivering, and designing, and printing, and delivering, and sewing, and sewing, and glueing, and making messes, and packing, and flying.

And, then I was spoiling the sweetest little P of a niece. And, relishing family time, and getting fat off momma's cooking. (seriously, who can eat waffles, and scones, and biscuits and gravy, and more scones for breakfast everyday??)

Phew - December was busy, and I'm super sorry I left you all salivating for a new blog. (I hope I've delivered.)  But, I was takin' a break.

But, I'm back now - and, next week I'll show you all the lovelies I designed, and maybe even show you some of the things I sewed and sewed. Please come back, won't you? I promise I'll never write the word and this much ever again.

Now, aren't we glad that in 2000 our computers decided to continue humming along? I know I am!

Kisses and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!

    Thanks Carrie!!

    Let it be known I have 2 readers - this might be the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!